1. USER INFORMATION
E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and notifies the User’s that your data will be treated in accordance with the current Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of individuals in terms of the personal data processing and their free movement of these data. This is why the next information on the processing is given:
Purpose of the processing: Keep a business relationship with the User. The expected actions in order to carry out the processing are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other, current or future, electronic or physical via that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL and will be related to its products and services, or from its partners or suppliers with which E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process request orders or any other type of request made by the User through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the processing: The interested party’s consent.
Criteria for data conservation: Data will be kept as long as there is mutual interest to keep the purpose of the processing. When data will not be necessary for the main purpose, it will be deleted with proper security measures to ensure the anonymity of the data or its total destruction.
Data communication: Data will not be given to any third party, except as required by law.
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the limitation and opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a claim to the control authority (es) if it is considered that the processing does not comply with the legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL. Plaça Alfons XII, 7 1 B. 43500
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding permission boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that their data is necessary to fulfil their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants that the personal data provided to E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL is truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereof.
E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL notifies and guarantees Users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties and will always ask for the prior consent, informed and unequivocal by the owners, when transferring their data to third parties. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the event that all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current regulations on protection of personal data, E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL ensures the full compliance with the GDPR regulations for the personal data processing of its responsibility, and with the implementation of the measures contained in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which data is processed fairly, lawfully and transparently regarding the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary regarding the purpose for which they are processed.
E-PORTS AMPLE DE BANDA I INTERNET SL guarantees that has implemented appropriated technical and organisational measures in order to implement the GDPR security measures to protect the User’s rights and freedoms and has communicated them the suitable information so they can exercise them.